TYPES OF ROOFTOPS
Traditional Shingled Rooftops
- A popular and cost-effective option for installing solar panels, sturdy shingles provide a strong and stable base for mounting the panels.
- There’s plenty of space on a flat rooftop, so you won’t need to worry about making extensive structural modifications to accommodate the panels.
- Clay-tiled roofs require some extra effort, but they are common sites for rooftop solar installations. Our expert install team will skillfully design and install a secure, powerful solar system specifically tailored to your needs.
- Even though slate rooftops also require special attention, they can still support solar panels. We have a specialized mounting system that will protect the integrity of the slate tiles and ensure the panels are installed correctly.
Other types of Rooftops
- If your roof doesn’t fall into any of these categories, don’t fret! We’re here to help. Just contact us, and we’ll see what we can do to make solar panels work for your unique roof. We love a challenge!